Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Daesung Car Accident Updates

YouTube
Check out my channel for constant updates and additions of subbed KPop vids in HD quality. This is property of SM Entertainment. I do not own the video or the song, I just added the subs. I make no money off of this. SM please don't remove my videos kthx. ... View Video

YouTube
For more CH and updates: FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/collegehumor TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/collegehumor the innocent, sweet, but not-so-smart daughter who, because of an accident during her mother's labor, grew up with autism. SUPPORTING CHARACTERS: ... View Video

YouTube
Shows, updates, and much more: www.igluandhartly.com 3:06. 13. Basshunter - Saturday (Ultra Music) by UltraRecords 18,536,195 views My car's dented up with some dirty ass rims My left headlight is duct-taped in You think I'm jokin'? I wish ... View Video

Daesung - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia
On May 31, Daesung was involved in a car accident in which a motorcyclist died. Investigation cleared the singer of charges, but he had to suspend his public activities with Big Bang for a period of time. During ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment